Monday, March 31, 2008

Project Reflection

Project Title- Medieval African Food and Fashion Project Member(s)- me Date-3-31-08

What grade should you receive? Why?

I think I should recieve an A because I think I worked really hard on this project, did all the requirements, and completed it by the due date.

Partners: YOU! Please evaluate YOUR role as a partner. Did YOU contribute YOUR fair share? Did YOU participate cooperatively? What did YOU do well? What would YOU do differently next time?

I didn't have a partner on this project I worked alone, but I think I shouldn't get distracted by other things as much next time.

Partners: THEM. Please evaluate each partner. Did each partner contribute their fair share? Did they participate cooperatively? What did they do well? What could they do differently next time?

As I said before, i didn't have a partner, but my mom did help me on some parts. I thought she helped a lot and I think a partner is good to have next time. (if I can find one that's not already taken.)

Now that you've finished, how does this project matter? How do you see this project affecting your life outside of school? Did this project make an impact on the world around you?

The project matters because it taught me more about the food and clothing in Medieval Africa. It didn't really affect my life outside of school except maybe telling a few friends about Medieval African Food and Fashion/clothing.

No comments: